- 1. Pre-breeding/breeding for climate resilient variety/hybrid development through conventional, genomic application and establishment of early generation seed system.
- 2. Introduction of exotic crops, medicinal, aromatic and herbs for commercialization.
- 3. Sustainable intensification, good agricultural practices and application of IoT tools for efficient crop management.
- 4. Promotion of innovative techniques (hydroponics, aeroponics, tissue culture etc.)
- 5. Food Preservation, processing and value addition.
- 6. Integrated management of emerging and re-emerging pests (insect, weeds and diseases) of economic importance.
- 1. Application of advanced tools for integrated and efficient management of plant nutrients in soil.
- 2. Biological and management interventions for improving soil, plantand environmental health under limiting conditions.
- 3. Innovative water management techniques for optimizing agricultural water productivity and efficiency in agroecosystems.
- 4. Integrated natural resources management to control desertification in resource-limited agricultural systems.
- 5. Climate change mitigation strategies for more resilient agriculture production system and climate smart agriculture through sustainable use of natural resources.
- 6. Modern techniques for sustainable rangeland management and conservation, climate smart agroforestry, biodiversity conservation and desertification control.
- 7. Innovative technology for quality honey production, toxicology management, and value addition of beehive products.
- 1. Application of molecular tools for breed improvement, disease resistance and antimicrobial resistance (AMR) in livestock, poultry and fish.
- 2. Introduction and demonstration of Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) and modern breeding technologies in livestock, poultry and fish.
- 3. Alternative feed resources, safe feeding regimens and processing techniques for better productivity in livestock, poultry and fish.
- 4. Epidemiological models and advanced vaccines against the viral/ bacterial/ protozoal/ parasitic diseases in livestock, poultry and fish.
- 5. Introduction and demonstration of high value fish adaptability and brackish/saline water aquaculture.
- 6. Development and processing of value added dairy/ meat/ wool products.
- 1. Development of smart farm mechanization technologies for cereal and horticultural crops (precision/ artificial intelligence machinery).
- 2. Introduction of small farm machinery for small farm holders.
- 3. Development of post-harvest machinery for drying, processing, grading, packaging and storage of fruits and vegetables.
- 4. Research and development of resource conservation/ crop residue management machinery.
- 1. Analysis of Food security Indicators with reference to SDGs.
- 2. Food Wastage Assessment and Analyzing Cost of Healthy Diet.
- 3. Climate Smart and Resilience Agriculture.
- 4. Impact Assessment of NARS technologies.
- 5. Commodity Research and Relative Profitability.
- 6. Economics of Subsidy and Support Price.
- 7. Food Safety Standards and Agricultural Trade Performance.
- 8. Exploring Zone/Ecology wise agricultural potential and development.
- 9. Analyzing whole value chain of agricultural commodities for branding and export.